Monday 13 June 2011

          



The synopsis about a song " HOME "

        This song story to us about a miss or love when he take a long time not back to her hometown..
Beside that, this song also story about her miss to her beloved. Her tell while he so miss that person and tell a person while he want go home.Other side, this song tell us, even a summer day, winter day has come and go, in Paris or Rome but he wanna go home. And he also tell about he surrounded by a million people but he still fell so alone and he still wanna go home.
      Center of the song story about another aeroplane or another sunny place he lucky but he wanna go home. And let her go home, he just too far from were are. And he fell like he living someone else's life.
      And the ending from this song, story about it will all be all right, he be home tonight and he tell he coming back home....





Picture of a singers " Micheal Bubble " :]



This is my home, since I in hostel I always miss my home :(
actually I a homesick person.



And them is my beloved, my niece and nephew.I really miss them :[

No comments:

Post a Comment